Annual membership dues support professional activities of the organization.
- Individual ($35) - You receive one vote for officer elections and proposed items at the annual membership meeting, and a discounted rate for the annual conference.
- Individual Associate ($65) - Identical to the individual membership level with the addition of a $25.00 donation to the annual scholarship fund.
- Individual Sponsor ($85) - Identical to an individual membership with an addition of a $50.00 donation to the annual scholarship fund.
- Student ($25) - Identical to an individual membership, but for those enrolled in an archival program.
- Retiree ($25) - Identical to an individual membership, but for those who have retired from regular archival employment.
- If you are already a member of NWA, but haven't logged into our system before, please follow these instructions to create a password and renew. If you've been receiving emails from us, then you're in our system. Please log into your account to renew.
- If you have a password, log in (top right of your screen) and follow these quick instructions.
- If your account has been lapsed for longer than a year, your account may have been suspended. If so, email the membership coordinator before attempting to renew.
Questions regarding membership?
Please contact Elizabeth Russell (NWA Membership Coordinator) for further assistance.